Accessibility at the Dan’l Webster Inn & Spa
The Dan’l Webster Inn & Spa is committed to providing outstanding service to any and all guests by being ADA-compliant for our guests convenience. We welcome all guests to our resort for a relaxing and memorable Cape Cod getaway. We strive to provide the best possible experience for our guests by regularly monitoring the accessibility our website and of the resort to ensure our facilities are meeting all expectations, in line with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) regulations.
The following areas of the property are accessible as noted to all guests:
- Lobby & Lobby Restroom: Accessible via a ramp to the far right of the entrance. There is an ADA lobby bathroom with bars and a larger single room.
- Outdoor Pool & Gardens: Accessible via a pathway from the back of the hotel. Outdoor pool includes a handicap accessible chair lift.
- Marshview Terrace: Accessible via a pathway from the back of the hotel and a ramp to the outdoor dining area.
- Dining Rooms: Accessible via a ramp to the far right of the main entrance and then there is a ramp from the lobby to the dining areas.
- Beach Plum Spa: Accessible by following pathway via the side parking lot.
- Meeting / Wedding Facilities: Accessible via a ramp to the far right of the main entrance and then there is a ramp from the lobby down to the meeting/wedding facilities.
- Guest Rooms: We offer a selection of handicapped accessible rooms. Please view more details about these rooms here.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on www.danlwebsterinn.com or our facility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do encounter an accessibility issue on our website, please be sure to specify the web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you. Additionally, if you would like to share any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve the accessibility of our website or property, please contact us at email@example.com.
Should you have further questions about the accessibility of any areas of our property, please contact us at (800) 444-3566.