Pet Friendly Guest Rooms
We are happy to offer a select number of rooms to accommodate guests and their fur-babies. Pets 50 pounds and under are welcome. In order to keep the majority of our rooms hypo-allergenic, only certain rooms have been designated “pet friendly” and as such, room selection may be limited. Two Superior Rooms in the Fessenden Wing have been designated pet rooms.
At this time, Pet Rooms Must be reserved by Calling the Hotel Directly. (800) 444-3566
For the comfort and safety of our two and four legged guests, we ask that all pet owners behave responsibly with their pets. Upon check in, you will be asked to sign a Pet Policy form.
- An additional fee of $50 per day (or $100 for entire stay), per pet 50 pounds or less. This fee is non-refundable. Maximum of two pets per room.
- All pets must be current on all veterinarian recommended vaccines and record of such must be available upon request. Each pet’s current rabies tag must be worn at all times.
- Pets must be crated if left unattended in the room and can only be left for a maximum of two hours at a time. If pet barks or cries when left unattended, then they should not be left alone as this will disturb the experience of other guests.
- Housekeeping will not enter or service a pet room without the owner being in attendance. Please make arrangements with the front desk for service times. “Pet in Room” door hanger must be displayed at all times to alert hotel staff that a pet is in the room.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up pet’s waste inside the hotel and throughout the property and grounds. Please do not allow pets to relieve themselves in walkways or flowerbeds.
- Pet owners are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pets. Additional fees may apply if damage is found.
- Pet owners are responsible for the behavior of the pet during the stay. Barking, biting and other harmful and nuisance behaviors will not be tolerated. If there is a problem, the pet owner will be asked to kennel the pet or leave the hotel without reimbursement.
- Pet owners are responsible for all costs associated with the repair of any damages or additional cleaning requirements (including labor). Owners will be charged accordingly. This includes flea treatment of the guest room or suite. Any fees will be charged to the payment method on file.
- Pets are not allowed in restaurants, outdoor pool areas/outdoor pool or function rooms.
We follow the Massachusetts Service Animal Law as defined and outlined on mass.gov here https://www.mass.gov/service-details/about-service-and-assistance-animals and here http://www.mass.gov/ago/consumer-resources/your-rights/civil-rights/disability-rights/information-about-service-animals.html